Cap Kart 2.0: 8/21/2010 Test Drive
- Thundersky 40Ah lithium iron phosphate batteries to replace the old lead acid batteries for a weight reduction of about 100lbs.
- A custom rear axle differential based on design from LOLrioKart (of internet fame).
- New field control modes for the separately-excited DC motor, including "three speed manual", reverse, and continuous field weakening.
- Better data visualization and logging, plus fault detection.
For more info, visit: http://web.mit.edu/first/kart
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
You need to log in, in order to post comments.
- August 23, 2010 12:08
- All Rights Reserved (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 13607 times
More from scolton
Added almost 9 years ago | 00:02:13 | 18321 views
Added over 9 years ago | 00:01:07 | 20832 views
Added 10 years ago | 00:02:32 | 15253 views
Added 9 years ago | 00:02:24 | 13442 views
Added over 8 years ago | 00:03:05 | 27128 views
Added over 9 years ago | 00:00:22 | 8720 views