Cap Kart 2.0: 8/21/2010 Test Drive
- Thundersky 40Ah lithium iron phosphate batteries to replace the old lead acid batteries for a weight reduction of about 100lbs.
- A custom rear axle differential based on design from LOLrioKart (of internet fame).
- New field control modes for the separately-excited DC motor, including "three speed manual", reverse, and continuous field weakening.
- Better data visualization and logging, plus fault detection.
For more info, visit: http://web.mit.edu/first/kart
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
- August 23, 2010 12:08
- All Rights Reserved (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 10938 times
More from scolton
Added almost 4 years ago | 00:04:03 | 26795 views
Added over 4 years ago | 00:02:19 | 19060 views
Added almost 5 years ago | 00:00:18 | 8731 views
Added over 2 years ago | 00:04:45 | 7563 views
Added 5 years ago | 00:01:07 | 18019 views
Added over 5 years ago | 00:00:05 | 11741 views