Participatory Culture: The Culture of Democracy and Education in a Hypermediated Society, moderated by Henry Jenkins
- Erin Reilly is Research Director for Project New Media Literacies, a past CMS project now housed at the University of Southern California.
- Karen Schrier, a CMS grad, is the Director of Interactive Media and Technology at ESI Design and a part-time doctoral student at Columbia University in games and learning.
- Sangita Shresthova is a Czech/Nepali international development specialist, filmmaker, media scholar, and dancer, who currently manages Henry Jenkins new project on participatory culture and civic engagement at USC.
- Pilar Lacasa is a researcher at Alcalá University in Spain. She also works on a project for Electronic Arts in Spain about how to use commercial games in education.
- Mitch Resnick is Professor of Learning Research at the MIT Media Laboratory. He develops new technologies that engage children in creative learning experiences and is a principal investigator with the MIT Center for Future Civic Media, a CMS-partnered project.
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
- May 26, 2010 09:08
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 12211 times
More from MIT Comparative Media Studies/Writing
Added almost 4 years ago | 00:35:15 | 3829 views
Added 2 years ago | 01:08:41 | 1898 views
Added over 2 years ago | 01:35:07 | 1640 views
Added over 4 years ago | 02:05:00 | 9508 views
Added 1 year ago | 00:31:38 | 749 views
Added almost 6 years ago | 00:04:48 | 13443 views