Participatory Culture: The Culture of Democracy and Education in a Hypermediated Society, moderated by Henry Jenkins
- Erin Reilly is Research Director for Project New Media Literacies, a past CMS project now housed at the University of Southern California.
- Karen Schrier, a CMS grad, is the Director of Interactive Media and Technology at ESI Design and a part-time doctoral student at Columbia University in games and learning.
- Sangita Shresthova is a Czech/Nepali international development specialist, filmmaker, media scholar, and dancer, who currently manages Henry Jenkins new project on participatory culture and civic engagement at USC.
- Pilar Lacasa is a researcher at Alcalá University in Spain. She also works on a project for Electronic Arts in Spain about how to use commercial games in education.
- Mitch Resnick is Professor of Learning Research at the MIT Media Laboratory. He develops new technologies that engage children in creative learning experiences and is a principal investigator with the MIT Center for Future Civic Media, a CMS-partnered project.
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
You need to log in, in order to post comments.
- May 26, 2010 09:08
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 13716 times
More from MIT Comparative Media Studies/Writing
Added almost 8 years ago | 02:07:00 | 40161 views
Added almost 8 years ago | 00:02:08 | 5520 views
Added almost 8 years ago | 01:01:00 | 31726 views
Added over 8 years ago | 00:02:59 | 11418 views
Added almost 8 years ago | 00:03:16 | 9605 views
Added 7 years ago | 00:05:35 | 15408 views