Data Therapy Webinar: Techniques for Creative Data Presentation
Is your data getting you down? Clunking up your reports? Stressing you and your colleagues out? If so and you’d like some help, we’d love to help cure your data presentation woes at our “Data Therapy” webinar. MIT researcher Rahul Bhargava walks you through some of the best practices for making creative presentations of your data.
- selecting an appropriate data presentation technique based on your goals and audience
- developing criteria for evaluating data presentations
- implementing compelling methods that will grab your audience's attention
- tips and tricks for designing your presentation
You can find the Data Therapy blog at www.datatherapy.org. This webinar is brought to you by the MIT Center for Civic Media and the Regional Center for Healthy Communities (Metrowest).
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
- March 06, 2012 12:23
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 4448 times