Applied Humanities: Transforming Humanities Education, moderated by William Uricchio
- Pete Donaldson is a Professor in the MIT Literature section, which he headed from 1990 until 2005.
- Kurt Fendt is Research Director in Foreign Languages and Literatures and the Comparative Media Studies Graduate Program and directs the HyperStudio, a CMS research project.
- Scot Osterweil leads several Education Arcade projects promoting learning in math, literacy, history, science and foreign language.
- Rekha Murthy, CMS '05, works at the intersection of public radio and digital media, currently overseeing distribution and content strategy initiatives for PRX, an online distributor of audio programs to public radio networks, stations, and audio platforms including mobile, internet, and satellite radio.
- Matthew Weise, CMS '04, is Lead Game Designer at the Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab.
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
- May 17, 2010 12:32
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 11183 times
More from MIT Comparative Media Studies/Writing
Added 5 years ago | 01:22:00 | 38390 views
Added almost 6 years ago | 00:03:16 | 9073 views
Added over 3 years ago | 01:04:00 | 4890 views
Added almost 6 years ago | 01:01:00 | 30213 views
Added 5 years ago | 00:07:06 | 12390 views
Added over 3 years ago | 01:57:57 | 3899 views