Edgerton Center Engineering Design Class 2010: Project Highlights
- A functional RC quadrotor built with commonly-available RC equipment and an Arduino microcontroller board.
- A 4x3x(8x8) LED matrix screen capable, among other things, of playing accelerometer-based pong.
- An illuminated polycarbonate-based makeover of the DIY self-balancing scooter featured in 2007, also with functional steering.
- A lighter, faster, and more maneuverable Exkate-based electric longboard.
What did you do this summer??
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
- August 06, 2010 21:50
- All Rights Reserved (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 23363 times
More from scolton
Added 6 years ago | 00:00:05 | 12095 views
Added over 6 years ago | 00:01:21 | 18698 views
Added 7 years ago | 00:02:08 | 17793 views
Added over 5 years ago | 00:00:48 | 18252 views
Added over 6 years ago | 00:00:46 | 12739 views
Added 6 years ago | 00:00:30 | 15895 views