Edgerton Center Engineering Design Class 2010: Project Highlights
- A functional RC quadrotor built with commonly-available RC equipment and an Arduino microcontroller board.
- A 4x3x(8x8) LED matrix screen capable, among other things, of playing accelerometer-based pong.
- An illuminated polycarbonate-based makeover of the DIY self-balancing scooter featured in 2007, also with functional steering.
- A lighter, faster, and more maneuverable Exkate-based electric longboard.
What did you do this summer??
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
- August 06, 2010 21:50
- All Rights Reserved (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 23867 times
More from scolton
Added over 6 years ago | 00:00:30 | 15995 views
Added over 3 years ago | 00:03:02 | 8347 views
Added over 6 years ago | 00:00:58 | 11269 views
Added over 5 years ago | 00:02:19 | 19615 views
Added almost 7 years ago | 00:01:40 | 18207 views
Added almost 7 years ago | 00:01:58 | 11542 views