Cap Kart 2.0: 8/21/2010 Test Drive
- Thundersky 40Ah lithium iron phosphate batteries to replace the old lead acid batteries for a weight reduction of about 100lbs.
- A custom rear axle differential based on design from LOLrioKart (of internet fame).
- New field control modes for the separately-excited DC motor, including "three speed manual", reverse, and continuous field weakening.
- Better data visualization and logging, plus fault detection.
For more info, visit: http://web.mit.edu/first/kart
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
You need to log in, in order to post comments.
- August 23, 2010 12:08
- All Rights Reserved (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 12592 times
More from scolton
Added almost 7 years ago | 00:01:09 | 16307 views
Added over 6 years ago | 00:01:54 | 18725 views
Added 8 years ago | 00:02:59 | 14783 views
Added over 8 years ago | 00:00:45 | 14074 views
Added over 8 years ago | 00:01:40 | 19540 views
Added 6 years ago | 00:00:26 | 10246 views