Cap Kart 2.0: 8/21/2010 Test Drive
- Thundersky 40Ah lithium iron phosphate batteries to replace the old lead acid batteries for a weight reduction of about 100lbs.
- A custom rear axle differential based on design from LOLrioKart (of internet fame).
- New field control modes for the separately-excited DC motor, including "three speed manual", reverse, and continuous field weakening.
- Better data visualization and logging, plus fault detection.
For more info, visit: http://web.mit.edu/first/kart
It looks like no one has posted a comment yet. You can be the first!
- August 23, 2010 12:08
- All Rights Reserved (What is this?)
- Additional Files
- 11130 times
More from scolton
Added almost 5 years ago | 00:02:59 | 34665 views
Added over 1 year ago | 00:03:35 | 4060 views
Added over 1 year ago | 00:02:16 | 3397 views
Added almost 3 years ago | 00:03:37 | 21714 views
Added 4 years ago | 00:00:44 | 20106 views
Added almost 4 years ago | 00:00:23 | 22247 views